need to buy new printer

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
For the record, I love Mules, and most all of the other critters God put on the planet! Just having a bit of fun there with my pals in nifty stuff! I just started my dog and myself on a diet including D.E. ( Diatomaceous Earth( Food grade only). I dust both my dog and my cat with the stuff as well because it kills fleas and mites etc better than poison and without the problems. I know that is not printer related but I wanted to share that. It works great for Mules as well!

jack in the uk

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Have a look at the WP series i have a WP-4595 running 4x carts (3400 page fill) and thats works out .5ppp (UK costs)

Its Epson quality print with the new Dura bright ultra inks and the printers got the new funky print head, on photo paper best print your be pressed all bar the sharpest eye to fault it, and everyday its a doddle - nice work from the new Epson range

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Say Tin Ho, I was reading back through this thread and I got the feeling I may have offended you with my Mule comments so I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your comments in here and let you know my mule comments were just a joke and I'd never do or say anything to offend you as i feel you are a very valued and appreciated member of this forum. If I said anything to offend you I apologize right now and ask you to forgive me! Thanks, Your friend...Outoftheinkwell!