leo8088
Thank you for your insights into professional photography which should no dough interest a lot of would be photographer on this forum.
I am a Master printer by profession and only interested in just text and graphics printed on a variety of different paper and boards, hence why I could not spend the time profiling colours for every different type of paper that I use.
When I print text with a little logo with lines and numbers, its all most impossible to say what ink was used to do the job OEM or otherwise.
As I am one of the nearly nobody interested in third party inks which uses Image Specialists ink and enjoy their (cheap imitation as its called) as it suits the market I happen to work in.
I dont know anyone on here that can afford to spend tens of hundreds of Dollars on inks and its a no brainer to say that OEM ink is the best let alone surprising.
As the inkjet printers get better so too will the third party inks, but only if we all support them.
I miss spent some of my youth rubbing shoulders with photographers and the one thing I learned from it was that no two photographers could agree on what was the best shot, just like two economists.
If I ever have the good fortune to visit your great state of California I would like to visit Keeble and Shuchat just to see their display room and give them my honest opinion on its contents, and most lightly a good argument to boot..
