Redish Look At Bottom

weesieO

Newbie to Printing
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
7
I have a cannon i560 ...I have clean the head and have put in new ink...It does alright now until right at the bottom of the picture it will have redish lines...I thought it might be the black so I turn it upside down but it done it again at the bottom....the photo is great until it gets to the bottom and then the lines appear...and ideal what might be causing it...
 
Sounds like paper slippage. To confirm this, attach a sheet of plain paper to the back of the photo paper so that about 3 inches of plain paper extends past the end of the photo paper.
 
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Are you using Canon cartidges? I had something similar to this with some non-OEM cartirdges that were starving the nozzles for ink. In almost exactly the same place at the bottom of my pictures I was getting off colored lines. Do you have a scan of the image?
 
Back
Top