MB2350 Error B504

I am considering OEM cartridges. Who knows what with aftermarket.

Still, if you know the full fill weight then whatever the weight of the less than filled cartridge is - whether marked as Empty or not - should not be an impediment to refilling to a proper level. You are targeting a full fill weight, not an empty weight.

The caveat is primarily a catastrophic failure inside the cartridge hidden away from sight.
 
I used compatible carts from get go, and the only issue I had was blobs of ink on the leading edges of the paper, they seem to always leak, primarily the black and I had occasionally to run cleaning cycles before I could get a good black print after not printing for a few days.

What I didn’t know at the time was the black I.S. ink was most unsuitable for the compatible carts which led to permanent clogs.. It didn’t work in the OEM carts either, now with OEM inks, not one issue..

I followed the Octopus refilling method in that video posted by @stratman..
P.S. The print head is still Fecked by the way...
 
Back
Top