It Was Only A Printers Tale

Think of all the sleepless nights you would have avoided!:)
 
Emulator said:
Think of all the sleepless nights you would have avoided!:)
Hi Emu
Ah Ha but I have dreams of lovely big printers and no nightmares,
they only tend to happen when I am awake unfortunately.. :hit
 
And with the more expensive printer, the twitch that develops just before you press the power on button!:lol:
 
The Hat said:
Ah Ha but I have dreams of lovely big printers and no nightmares,
I'm sure there's shrink somewhere who is positively salivating at that little statement. So you like "big" printers eh?, eh? *nudge* *nudge* ;)




..... I need to get out more don't I :/ :lol:
 
No more dreams or daytime nightmares just blissful reality,
my 9500 is back in good health and working perfectly. :drool

Ive got my new print head installed courtesy of websnail and ran a deep head clean
before trying it out in earnest, nozzle checks, head alignment, test pages etc.

I am mighty glad to have it back working again, thing have been very dull around here without it;
I have just changed out all the carts and am well into my first print job.
Now I might turn my attention back to solving the Service mode issue on the Pro 1. :hide
 
The Hat said:
Ive got my new print head installed courtesy of websnail and ran a deep head clean
before trying it out in earnest, nozzle checks, head alignment, test pages etc.
Glad to help :)
 
@ websnai
I'm trying to find a place in EU to source a printhead for my Canon PRO 9500. Where did you manage to find one for The Hat?
Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top