IP4500 - nozzle still clogged after deep cleaning

Agree with Smile, it looks like an electronic problem.
If it were mine, I would contact Canon support right away, tell them your story (be polite) and let them troubleshoot.
Don't be surprised if they send you a new printhead pro bono. Canon appreciates customer loyalty.
Oh and don't mention that "ink shop".

Don't fret, all the new carts are chipped.
 
jflan said:
Don't be surprised if they send you a new printhead pro bono. Canon appreciates customer loyalty.
Do they really send you new printhead is US just by hearing ones story, its' hard to believe.
 
No, not by just hearing one's story.
They will likely want to try to recover the existing printhead, so it's always important to interface with tech support without a load of preconceived notions. Let them troubleshoot and diagnose.
If the printer is still under warranty and hasn't been abused they will back their product.
 
Hi,
sorry last night I went to bed ...
The thing is that I am here in Romania and about 500 km from Bucharest so for service I would have to send the printer over to Canon in Bucharest.
There's no call center either here.
Tomorrow I will drive to Germany and in Munich I already found a shop on Canon's support website that services printers under warranty for Canon. At least I found it on the net ...

http://www.fotowerkstattgima.de

The thing is that I don't know if it was bought in Romania, if it has an international warranty.

Oh well ...
 
Back
Top