epson wf3520 print head issue

tecknobandit96

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 5520, Epson WF3520
So my ink cartridges issue has evolved (and not in a good way) it moves to one side and I put the 127s in and it's flashing a green light and gives the error code 0xf1 and it's still there! Anyone know what's wrong?

AmaDeuSbg

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSONS: L1300, L805,L850,L1800
Hey,
Not really familiar with the issue but checked google and most of the time the 0xf1 is said to be a paper jam so maybe check for jammed paper (I assumed you already did but still) and probably might be related to the paper jam senssor/s? I saw also youtube videos on how to fix such errors, maybe you could find one exactly related to your printer.

On an old WF I used happened to me that the CISS tubes were not let long enough so that when the head was going to the end point they "stopped it" thus also getting an error - it is a simple one, but if you use CISS you might try that also :)

tecknobandit96

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 5520, Epson WF3520
Hey,
Not really familiar with the issue but checked google and most of the time the 0xf1 is said to be a paper jam so maybe check for jammed paper (I assumed you already did but still) and probably might be related to the paper jam senssor/s? I saw also youtube videos on how to fix such errors, maybe you could find one exactly related to your printer.

On an old WF I used happened to me that the CISS tubes were not let long enough so that when the head was going to the end point they "stopped it" thus also getting an error - it is a simple one, but if you use CISS you might try that also :)
I'll look into it and see what I can find. I only had one piece of paper in there when it happened but anything is helpful at this point. I'll also look at the ciss tubes and see if that is apart of it.

Latest posts