Can I turn off the automatic cleaning process?

flyboy

Print Addict
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
80
Points
173
Location
Canada
Printer Model
Epson ET-3750 + 27" iMac Retin
Seems like every time I print something, there is an auto cleaning cycle. Is there a way to turn this off or limit it ?

We do only occasional printing
 
Is there a way to turn this off or limit it ?
No, and it’s used and there for your own protection, just look at the quality output you get...
Tip:- you could print a little bit more often to reduce their frequency...
 
Seems like every time I print something, there is an auto cleaning cycle. Is there a way to turn this off or limit it ?

We do only occasional printing
Are you turning your printer off between print sessions? Most printers will do some sort of cleaning cycle when turned on. And even if they are “off” a timer keeps ticking and if there is a time based cleaning it will still happen.
 
Thanks Peter I have updated my printer. It is an Epson ET-3750
Thanks The Hat. That makes sense.
Thanks apetitphoto. That is good to know.
 
Back
Top