Stylus C-41ux & C-45ux

ifugao

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Greetings, I've tried searching the forums on any topic regarding these two particular Epson Stylus printers but sadly none are posted. I'm from Manila, Philippines and it seems that there are different types of printers sold in different countries/continents.

Maybe just maybe, someone can advice me on how to get the black ink to work on my printers. I'm using 3rd party inks and I refill the cartridges myself. I don't have problems with the other colors like magenta, cyan and yellow. The printers I have are called the Stylus C-41ux and the C-45ux. They use dye inks respectively and comes in 4 colors. I also want to know if someone can teach me how to dismantle the printer in order for me to get access to the printer head itself.

Hope for some help. Many thanks

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to this Forum...

That is not enough information. Have you reset the chip on your T038 blk? Is your re-setter working well? If you have refilled the cartridge many times, it might be time to get a new one.

Have you tried printing a purge page with a large black square?...that might help as it may unclog the nozzles. Also, if you have an empty one, try filling it with some cleaning fluid and purge the cartridge. Removing Epson printheads is not an easy task, so I'd try everything else first.

In any case, good luck.