has anyone tried inknovausa bulk ink?

alizard

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I'm one of the many fourmilabs customers who needs to find a new ink vendor NOW. One that accepts payment by means other than PayPal.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1234137...=price&rh=n:1064954,p_4:InkNovaUSA.com&page=1 looks interesting.

I have a Canon IP3000 using the BCI 3e-BK (pigment) and BCI-6 (color - dye) cartridges.

And... I am aware that using inks from more than one vendor is not recommended. The IP3000 uses CMY to make black and CMY+black to print color documents, how much difference would it really make for color documents if I used an off-brand 3e-BK cartridge? I've got 3 bottles of CMY fourmilabs ink and I'm out of black, I'd really hate to have to throw out the color ink and start over.

thanks

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
I have been using ink from A Lot of Things and been very pleased with it. Prior to that I used MIS ink from inksupply.com and was always very happy with it. Their ink is a bit more expensive($7.50/2oz $10/4oz). I just reordered from them. I'm using PGI-5 and CLI-8 ink so we'll see how it compares. I've always been pleased with the customer support I receive from InkSupply. Yesterday I filled out an order on their site then changed my mind and closed the page. I was logged in as a customer. They sent me an e-mail giving me 10% off my order if I ordered within two days. You might give them consideration.

Latest posts